Zhaoyuan murder defendant: letter of Almighty God too tired to no time to play

Time: 2017-06-30    Author: Unknown  [Reserved] from: Beijing News    read:***

blob.png
  August 21, Shandong Zhaoyuan cult homicide involving a public hearing from the Yantai Intermediate People's Court. Defendant Zhang Fan, Zhang Lidong, Lv Yingchun, Zhang Hang, Zhang Qiao linking to appear in court. Court one by one to check the identity of the accused. Xinhua News Agency issued

Lv Yingchun: I am God Zhao Wei Shan is false, "Almighty God"
  My name is Lv Yingchun, I know the Almighty God, in December 1998. I was raised to know that I am God Himself, in 1998, I saw the Almighty God inside this book firstborn, then finds he is the eldest son.
  Before my ex-husband to marry me, you know I believe in Almighty God. He once asked me, "Who me and God important?", I replied, "What right have you two on a par with God? If one day you come to interfere with my faith, we broke up." At that time, he expressed respect for my faith, then he divorced me.
  I quit my job. I believe in God and love of people together. God is my lifeline, I can not live without God, my God, willing to spend everything.Finally, I found that I was God himself. As a result, I found that in addition to Zhang Lidong, Zhang Hang, Zhang Duo is really beyond the letter "Almighty God", the other is a liar.
  May 28, I asked the whereabouts of Zhang Hang McDonald's people to phone numbers. If you give us a phone number, after he had Mongolia (get) the opportunity to save.
  Zhang Hang to find that woman, that woman does not give her. At that time I could react, the original has been the "evil spirits" in attacking us, absorb us, make us feel weak. We both recognized her as "evil spirits", cursed her words, she not only did not listen, but more offensive. We see her in the air around the back and walk around a circle belly, stomach swelling up, our inspiration by her attraction growing, getting stronger attack, my body was growing weaker .
  In the course of the fight, I saw the Zhang Fan a little bit to fall, seems to have "evil spirits" pulled her down, she cried hard, but do not cry out, only to hear the very fine hiss, I asked her to go, she called, Zhang Hang, said: "Why do not you believe, why do not you move?" later I saw that woman stepped Zhang Fan in the head and shoulder, and I kicked that woman waist and buttocks.
  During the "devil" of our attack, I gradually realized that Zhang Fan and woman must die, or "devil" will devour everyone, so I told Zhang Lidong, who did not want the woman hit breath. Otherwise, as long as she has breath, even if her body does not move, "the devil" on the strength of our attack because her body will not have the slightest weakness weaken.
  I said to our people stepped forward to stop, "Who cares who died." Our conflict and that woman is the war between the two Spirit (God and the Devil), others can not see, can not understand, including the police can not understand, so I worry about what others will participate in unnecessary misunderstanding, will accidental injury resulting in mutual between us with mortals. In the case of people do not understand, "Satan," the officer, and will not stand to the side of God, once so, we will suffer more attacks, "the devil" in the process of spiritual warfare in two.
  ZHAO Wei Shan State to the fake "Eastern Lightning" Positioning cult, we also set them as "evil", just me and Zhang Fan, that is, "eldest son" only represents the real "Eastern Lightning."
  I and Zhang Fan is the only true voice "Almighty God", the state crackdown is Zhao Wei Mountain "Almighty God" instead of our "Almighty God", they are false, "Almighty God," we are the real "Almighty God."
  Zhang Fan: My mother is the "king of evil spirits" can not wait for her to pieces
  My name is Zhang Fan, 2002 was admitted to the Communication University of China, two-year leave of absence from 2004 to 2006, graduated in 2008.
  In January 2007, I picked up at the gates of an "Almighty God," the book, that makes sense, they begin to believe "Almighty God" was.
  In October 2008, I was on the online forums, see a lot of people in attacks Lv Yingchun, she answered very exciting, I saw a QQ number Lv Yingchun above, I added her QQ friends. The summer of 2009, Zhaoyuan the "Almighty God" party, Lv Yingchun often come to lecture. I will "Almighty God" to pass on to the parents, sister, brother, my mother Analytical Instrumentation previous letter "mentuhui", through my faith also teach the "Almighty God."Fall, his mother felt "God Almighty" is the truth, led the father, Zhang Lidong, Zhang Hang sister, brother Zhang Duo came Zhaoyuan.
  Moved to settle in Zhaoyuan mainly to be able to believe "God Almighty", Lv Yingchun is here, she and I can feed them.
  About 20 May 2014, I communicate with Lv Yingchun, we recall some of the common things in the past, the more the more I remember my mother driving a wedge between me and my father, brothers and sisters in the middle.
  We discovered the will of God, my mother was "evil" and "the king of evil spirits," for we are in the "evil spirits" work, then I'll kill my mom met.
  Know my mom is "evil", I was very angry, she can not wait to be destroyed, God will punish her according to my spell, I will expose her face to face, but will not use force against her.
  I told the family his mother is a process of "evil" in the beginning they hesitate, that my mother though bad character, but still love them, and love them Give an example of her. I told Lv Yingchun analysis to help them until they are completely disillusioned, and understand the nature of "evil spirits" in Analytical Instrumentation.
  Written on the wall of my house, "killing, killing, killing animals," the words that I wake up when they know for Analytical Instrumentation written and asked if they see their parents carnage slaughtered poultry, livestock, animals do not kill their parents to take them to remind them of Analytical Instrumentation " evil spirits "insidious. That night they wake up the next day I called my dad put his past lover Zhang Qiao Union called, let them live together. I think the two of them are the husband and wife, Lv Yingchun They played to name a new spirit, my dad called Adam, Zhang Qiao Union called Eve.
  Zhang Qiao with no previous belief, No. 27 we've been talking Analytical Instrumentation, she just listen. Later Lv Yingchun said she was God, and asked Zhang Qiao Union would be willing to follow her letter, "Almighty God," she said like, we went together to expose Analytical Instrumentation, wake up my dad and my siblings.
  Almighty God in the organization, and I Lv Yingchun highest office, we are all "God himself," My father, sister, brother, Zhang Qiao Union are "priests." I currently believe that only I told my father, brother, sister, Lv Yingchun, Zhang Qiao Union is truly "God Almighty" believers.
  2010, I am the Almighty God's "firstborn." In May this year, because I get the day from the "authority" to kill evil spirits, as "God Himself." "God Himself", that is my nature is God. Lv Yingchun is the essence of God, my relationship with Lv Yingchun is a body of two souls, two of us is each other's cock.
  Around May 20 this year, I resolved with the Analytical Instrumentation Lv Yingchun was "evil spirits" After I determined that "God himself," that is "two witnesses", in particular 26 to kill a dog that night, I determined I with Lv Yingchun, "God himself."
  From that night, I got more authority from the sky god, I feel very excited. I was 10 years old when I feel there is a God, but that is the idea of ​​the moment, forget the future.
  I know that in 2005, "Almighty God" cult, listening to Beijing house church where people say. But then I believe the "God of the Almighty," I believe that the "Almighty God" is not a cult, Zhao Wei Shan Sect 'is a cult, I think the "myth" in the "red dragon" refers against God's spirit.
  Zhang Hang: letter of Almighty God too tired to twiddle
  I'm Hang Zhang, Zhang is the beginning of winter, the second daughter, any priests in the "Almighty God" to teach in.
  Around 2007 I was in elementary school, my sister told me that I believe in Jesus, I occasionally look at the Bible. My mother Analytical Instrumentation ancient times to the letter "Three redeem Jesus," so I've got the "Bible."
  Actually, I believe, "Almighty God," the letter well, I wanted to have fun, feel too constrained Almighty God for me, affect my play.
  Recall that "McDonald's incident" and killed "Louis," I was pretty contradictory, do not know these things are right or wrong, was pretty tangled.
  The summer of 2009, Zhang Fan to let our family Zhaoyuan letter "Almighty God." I'm just a little weariness, do not go to school, my parents came to follow Zhaoyuan. Jin Hui spring of 2010 I went to high school on two days, I feel quite strict management Zhaoyuan school, do not go.
  Because my parents believe, "Almighty God," I do not control the things do not go to school, so I could not go to school on themselves. If you do not believe me, "Almighty God" certainly continue to go to school, I was the first, the second time academic performance in class has been the top few.
  2012 March and April, I think the letter "Almighty God" too tired, can not be free to play, eat too Aixun, watching soap operas are also bound by, I do not believe "the Almighty God" was. At that time Lv Yingchun, Zhang Fan Lv Yingchun live to the house, I do not dare they say so, do not go to them, do not read, do not pray on their own at home, watching drama. Lv Yingchun, Zhang Fan of our family came down, but I had a period of time can be happy.
  I like to watch Korean dramas, saw a lot of teaching Korean to buy this book, I speak Korean control, and slowly learned. I like the drama in the stars, sometimes to the Korean site to check the star of information, as well as clothing.
  September 14, 2013 in the evening my mother said to me, "Although you have not grown, but you do not believe in God, and we do not want to see you, do not want to live with you, since we will not give you money, you go to Yantai grandmother to live with you, but as a cleaner as cleaning, to the 18 years you have to self-reliance, support themselves up. "
  I hear very afraid, I would not say they had the kind of life, considering the night, the next day I asked Zhang Fan on the QQ, I can believe, "Almighty God" do? Zhang Fan asked if I still believe "Almighty God," how I'm going to do. I said I wanted them, after a good faith, agreed to Zhang Fan, they do not expel me it went to grandma.
  Zhang Lidong: daughter said she was "evil spirits" So I want to kill her
  I called Zhang Lidong, I was about 7 years ago by my daughter Zhang Fan introduction, the letter began, "Almighty God," I teach in the "Lamb of God," "believers" from "shepherd" led listening to the Word of God . The Zhang Fan is my "shepherd", Lv Yingchun also "Shepherd" and also "eldest son", even a Zhang Fan began to listen to her, the rest of us are followers.
  When I first arrived in Zhaoyuan, we participated in a large house in the east of Cao markets gathering dozens of times, each time can come to some 20 people, believers together learning exchange. Every time a party, if people do not know will not hold open the door to come in.
  A few days, Zhang Fan and Lv Yingchun repeatedly spoken of the murder of their former McDonald's restaurants to be off the ground (God's body back to heaven), and told us to boldly put their cell phone number to have the feeling of people, waiting for them after leaving the ground , led by our guide these people to accept the gods.
  May 28 this year, McDonald's restaurants in Zhaoyuan, when Zhang Hang went to that woman's phone number, the woman called Zhang Hang, "while playing out", so the body of God, my daughter Zhang Fan said that the woman "is evil spirits, the devil, "why I want to kill her.
  I saw her hair caught Zhang Fan, went to pinch her neck, after she let go, I'll hit her head and face with a mop. She was bleeding, I continue to severely beat her and kick her feet hard head and face. I repeat Zhang Fan while also saying "demons, evil spirits, under the bottomless pit of it, go to hell." I've been stepped on her feet, estimated to last about 3 minutes.
  I've got a white dog, named "Louis", day before the incident, it was I killed.
  That night we chat in the living room at home, talk to Zhang Fan off the ground and be Lv Yingchun recent thing, Lv Yingchun suddenly felt uncomfortable, so he asked, "Where Louis?" I think it is a dog for worship, of Zhang Fan on the sofa under the coffee table to find Louis, carrying their dog's tail to go out, the dog fell to the ground in front of the corridor, then Louis will not run, crawl. Zhang Fan holding a mop to fight dogs, the mop are interrupted. Playing for a while, the dog does not move, but Zhang Fan said: "It's tail still moving," I came to him with their feet toward the dog's head kick, kick a while, it lost a lot of blood, estimated dead, carrying on its tail, thrown into a trash can outside the building.
  A few days before the murder, and Lv Yingchun Zhang Fan told me that my wife Analytical Instrumentation (also "Almighty God of" believers) have been provoke our relationship is evil. I think some of the previous Analytical Instrumentation provocative things, the Analytical Instrumentation is believed evil spirits. We follow but for disobedience, and God's judgment against them with a curse, do not believe in God, do not talk to them. But that McDonald's that woman who resist God.
  Beijing News reporter Yang Feng exclusive coverage of new media in accordance with the relevant legal instruments, data compilation

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Zhao Wei Shan and Women's Christian Yang Xiangbin fled from his mistress to marry insider

The "Almighty God church " has established multiple bases in remote villages in Chungbuk, and the local residents are panicking